WindStream Communications Analyst II-Operations Support in Little Rock, Arkansas
To support Enterprise Operations with Reporting, Reporting Analysis, Gap Analysis, Process Improvement, Escalation Assistance, Training, and Special Projects as requires to help the Enterprise Business unit achieve its goals financially and providing the customer an exceptional experience.
*Essential Functions *
- Analyze daily and monthly production and quality report to identify trends, gaps and process improvement at the group and individual level
- Work with the report group to identify and correct errors or make modifications/updates to keep the reports relevant to the current business practices
- Interface with Process Consultants, as required, to represent the PCs and Managers issues
- May be point of contact for vendors assisting with order entry/processing.
- Assist with new system implementation, migrations, and upgrades
- Assist on escalations.
- Lead training on internal procedure changes, new products and other as required
- Identify order roadblock and engage appropriate teams.
- Document internal Root-Cause Analysis and reporting.
- Analysis of data gathered from multiple sources (SalesForce, iCare / MSS, M6, AS400).
- Identify issues and work with internal workgroups to improve the customer experience by driving improvements, enhancing processes, and providing opportunities for Enterprise Operations management to identify process gaps.
- Enter performance data and recommendations into the reporting system.
- Present recommendations to management on issues concerning methods and procedures, training deficiencies, and customer perceptions.
- Create and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to Enterprise Operations Management.
- Provide various quality checks.
- Lead documentation of Scope, Plans, Deployment, and Post Support plans for assigned projects.
- Facilitate stakeholder and business calls for requirements of reporting and support needs.
- Mentor Team members.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Strong Organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to function in team environment
- Ability to handle multiple issues at the same time
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Basic Knowledge of fundamentals for Excel and Access
- Knowledge of Telecom business helpful
College degree and 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6 years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Arkansas-Little Rock
Job Category: *Operations
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 17003581