WindStream Communications Sr IT Business Consultant in Little Rock, Arkansas
The Business Consultant will be working with the product manager to identify customer business needs related to shipment visibility, understand customers’ business processes and working with team members to realize business solutions using Agile development methodologies.
As a Senior Business Consultant, you should be able to demonstrate competency across all areas of business analysis. Responsibilities include maturing the business analyst discipline by mentoring less experienced business analysts and leading initiatives.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Consultant:
- Subject Matter Expert
- Lead solution analysis, definition, and acceptance in application development lifecycle (including technology possibilities and limitations
- Gather, interpret and translate customer needs into functional and nonfunctional requirements- translate business problems into requirements that facilitate application development
- Understand system behavior, inputs and outputs as they relate to business functions Product Performance/Service Analysis:
- Analyze and assess data usage and product performance for maintenance prioritization and compliance with service level agreements
- Product Launch/Releases
- Lead launch plans and servicing requirements
- Confirm that the new releases function as intended and there is no negative impact to existing functionality
Desired Skills of the Senior Business Consultant: * Must have at least 3 years’ experience with JD Edwards. * 1-3 years’ experience with ReportsNow and/or Showcase Strategy preferred. * Ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized and flexible * Strong research skills with an attention to detail * Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills * Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word and Power Point * Ability to explore, analyze and utilize various software platforms from an end user perspective * Experience in analysis, basic statistical analysis * Ability to take a leadership role on projects and with customers
College degree in a Technical or related field and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 9 years professional level related Technical experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Arkansas-Little Rock
Job Category: *IT
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 17002912
Other Locations: United States