Comcast Marketing Specialist 3, Marketing & Sales Ops in Livermore, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting Sales and Marketing management utilizing communications and advertising materials to effectively present the Company's products and services to customers and prospects. Meets with appropriate Sales and Marketing colleagues to discuss communication needs. Researches and develops supporting marketing materials and presents recommendations to Marketing leadership or internal committee. Serves as a liaison to Care and Field Operations Departments. Provides daily status of projects, deadlines, and performance to management. Has indepth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Works with Division team to maintain the Company's brand identity standards and ensures ongoing brand awareness and consistency in all creative materials.
- Oversees work of outside vendors to assure timely and accurate project completion.
- Manages quarterly collateral ordering process and fulfills ad hoc orders on an as needed basis.
- Work with print vendors to establish quotes, production schedules, and delivery of materials to distribution vendor partner.
- Assists in the development and implementation of internal Marketing Communications plans.
- Researches, writes, and develops supporting marketing materials and presents recommendations to Marketing Manager or internal committee.
- Reviews literature pertaining to the current marketing project and previous marketing materials used in the assignment area.
- Acts as a point of contact for questions on department communications materials.
- Provides leadership and oversight to lower-level Marketing Specialists.
- Gathers materials of competitive companies in the field.
- Assists in translating business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Helps to create reporting to measure success of Marketing programs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Strong experience planning, developing and executing branding and marketing communications tactics.
- Exceptional organizational, project management and critical thinking skills are a must.
- Demonstrated track record successfully meeting deadlines and working in a fast-paced and fluid operating environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Frequent use of computer keyboard, mouse, telephone and other standard office equipment.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
-Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer