AECOM Architectural Assistants in London, United Kingdom
Business Line Architecture
Position Title Architectural Assistants
United Kingdom - London
We are currently looking for 2 Architectural Assistants to join our architectural team in London, working on new UK & International projects across the transportation, education, residential, commercial, healthcare, and sports sectors.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Working across all RIBA Stages including bidding, concept design, project delivery, design assurance and working with clients, contractors and other architectural practices
• Provide technical input within the Architectural team
• Carry assignments to completion in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, policies and procedures
• Ambitious and enthusiastic with a good understanding of the design & delivery structure and process
• Familiar with researching, preparing and presenting technical presentations and reports
• Ability to express ideas effectively, both orally and in writing
Good understanding of BIM and other digital design tools
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Architecture and Design
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 158661BR