Hilton Executive Lounge Host - Hilton London Olympia Hotel in London, United Kingdom
Lookingto join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in thehospitality industry?
“We areHilton! We are Hospitality!”
We createheartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our TeamMembers. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this isnot just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and anexceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight fromour team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Receptionist?
·“It’syour world” – Your next role could be as aFront Office Shift Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a differentdepartment like Sales, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 differentcountries
·PersonalDevelopment programmes for Receptionists, Shift Leaders and Managers.
·Worldwidetravel perks - up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
·Industryleading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental andhealth cover, and high street discounts
·28 daysholidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
·Complimentarymeals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
- Be the face of our hotel and ensure a memorable reception experience for Guests
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Inform guests about hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other hotel facilities
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
As a Receptionist you will work 5days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays. Shiftsare usually from 7am until 3pm or from 3pm until 11pm.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good communication and personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Resilient and can work under pressure
It would be advantageous if you worked previouslyin a customer facing job.
There is no specific education orqualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
·We are looking to fill this job as soon as possibleand aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, youwill be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
·In linewith the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to havethe eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will berequired at interview stage
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Executive Lounge Host - Hilton London Olympia Hotel
Requisition ID: HOT043QE