Hilton Hilton London Metropole - Executive Lounge Supervisor in London, United Kingdom
An Executive Lounge -Supervisor is responsible for the satisfaction of executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by ensuring that enquiries receive responses and advise and information is delivered when requested.
What will I be doing?
An Executive Lounge -Supervisor, you are responsible for the satisfaction of executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by ensuring that enquiries receive responses and advise and information is delivered when requested. An Executive Lounge Manager-Supervisor contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the performance of the Executive Lounge in the hotel
- Deliver the highest quality and brand service standards to consistently meet and exceed executive Guest and VIP expectations
- Handle enquiries and complaints, promptly and efficiently
- Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
- Manage a Team that is current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events and that demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Ensure the Team projects a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Ensure the Team complies with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Executive tasks as instructed by the Executive Lounge Supervisor or Manager
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
Executive Lounge -Supervisors serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Calm, efficient and organised
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in Executive Lounge Supervisor or Manager in a hotel environment
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Hilton London Metropole - Executive Lounge Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT048LE