Frontier Communications Project Sales Specialist in LONG BEACH, California
The Product Sales Specialist is the catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Product Sales Specialist is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers into all segment accounts. Product Sales Specialist help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning their needs and objectives with Frontier’s solution(s). Product Sales Specialist own all opportunities and customers in account segments and are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline. As a Product Sales Specialist you’ll play a crucial role in facilitating the success of the Frontier field sales teams in selling the full suite of Collaboration and networking products, software, solutions, and services with measurable sales objectives for the region you support. You will be the subject matter expert in the area of Cisco products and services. Your role is to help drive current and future revenue and build a pipeline working both on tactical and strategic level on accounts in your sales territory.
Strategic Value of Role
Generate revenue for Frontier through new logo acquisition and current customer expansion:
- Exceeding projected revenue goals in the assigned region
- Landing new logo customers for Frontier offerings
- Expanding the Frontier footprint within current customer accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
Your role as an Product Sales Specialist is to close net new business and retain the existing customer base which you are assigned to. As an Product Sales Specialist, you are responsible for all opportunities and accounts assigned to you in the segment which are likely to fall across a myriad of industries. This responsibility requires the management of both pre and post-sales support resources throughout sales campaigns.
Product Sales Specialist team is responsible for all customers and opportunities in their segment across Frontier’s business. They fulfill a vital role of leveraging leads provided by Marketing, handling different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing sales opportunities. The Product Sales Specialists main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible. Once an opportunity has been closed, the Product Sales Specialists job is to help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly. This is achieved through the support of additional resources - such as Pre-Sales Technicians and Sales Engineers – whose goal is to help you close the deal.
How does the Product Sales Specialist generate value for customers?
- Gain a deep understanding of the prospect or customer’s processes and problems
- Ensure the right questions are being asked and answered
- Obtain qualitative and quantitative data which can be leveraged by the sales support team to identify the right solution(s)
- Justify all investments through compelling and customer-focused business cases
- Determine next steps and turn strategic discussions into tactical implementations
What makes a great Product Sales Specialist?
- Customer Focused: Approaching all opportunities through the lenses of the prospect or customer
- Strategic: Able to prioritize and manage multiple accounts within a region
- Insightful: Pays attention to details and can bring unique value on every customer interaction
- Resourceful: Able to overcome obstacles and barriers to find appropriate sales solutions revenue and build a pipeline working both on tactical and strategic level on accounts in your sales territory.
Key requirements for this role include:
- Experience selling Cisco solutions and solid familiarity with the Cisco portfolio of collaboration products including Cisco Unified Communications Manager, TelePresence, Jabber and WebEx conferencing.
- A solid foundation with Cisco networking products including switching, routing, wireless and security appliances.
- The ability to present technology to key business decision makers in non-technical terms.
- The ability to think outside the box and overcome objections.
- Advancement within Frontier sales organization.
- Positions within sales management, product marketing, sales operations and sales enablement.
Why consider this role?
- Participate as a member of a world-class sales organization who is a leader in their markets
- Be an integral part of a robust pre-Sales support team that includes local Sales Engineers, Regulatory, Field Operations, Product Management, Sales and Service Technicians, and a robust partner network – all motivated to help you win the deal
- Work for a successful leader in high performance communication technology industry with a positive track record of providing great solutions for our customers.
- Become a key member of your community through not only what you sell, but also your participation in community activities
- Experience income and career growth potential within an S&P; Fortune 500 company who continues to grow
- Receive benefit of a centralized marketing organization providing highly qualified leads
- Benefit from a customized B2B selling process that includes Sales Aids, guidance, a Playbook, and a tightly linked CRM. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales organization
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Frontier offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
- Provide guidance on customer and prospect strategic initiatives
- Provide expertise around particular areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high level strategies
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Effectively sell our comprehensive solution of high speed broadband, advanced voice products, satellite video and personal online and data security solutions across a wide range of industries
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Frontier
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Build and expand relationships with Economic Buyer in prospect and customer accounts
- Establish yourself as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or customer
- Bring net new and innovative ideas to the both internal team and the customer
- Assist in creating an environment of team work and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen)
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement Requirements
- Proactive in adopting sales best practices and a leader in process adherence
- Win sales campaigns after they have progressed past needs development by developing reasons for prospects to act
- Ability to gain customer loyalty by serving as a trusted advisor
- Can demonstrate market and industry knowledge and recognizes changing market trends
- Driven to understand new products and solutions and integrate new product solutions into existing campaigns
- Displays ability to create new demand by proactively brining new points of view to target account
- Can identify and articulate customer value proposition and links solutions to the customer strategy
- Strives to lead peers in knowledge acquisition, adopting new sales strategies and tactics produced by corporate and integrating new ideas from sales force effectiveness industry into cadence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
- Highly persuasive
- Highly resourceful when need to overcome barriers and objections
- Ability to communicate with all levels within customer/prospect’s organization* *
The ideal candidate will:
- Have successfully completed Cisco’s “Selling Business Outcomes” course and passed the required exam.
- Have 5+ years selling or designing Cisco solutions.
- Have a Cisco CCENT or CCNA certification or comparable experience.
- 5+ years previous business-to-business experience in one or more of the following areas with a documented track record of success:
- Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Selling individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization
- Communications industry experience(s) a plus
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Valid Driver's license required
Job Location: LONG BEACH, California, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 318048-798