Brinks Loader Guard - Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky
Loader Guard - Louisville
Requisition #:20735Location:Louisville KY - US Global Svcs - B0248
Functional Area:Logistics/TransportationEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:Less than 1 year
Brink’s Global Services is a division of Brink’s Inc, the world’s premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions in more than 122 countries across 5 continents. Brink’s Global Services specializes in the secure transportation and handling of valuable goods throughout the logistic value chain, from raw materials and components to finished products within the mining, banknote, precious metals, jewelry, security, art and pharmaceutical industries The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a FT Loader Guard working at our Louisville HUB operation.
The Loader Guard position is responsible for safely loading secured liability onto and out of the Brink’s armored trucks and transport containers. This position functions in an armed environment and requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers..
• Load and unload the armored vehicle
• Maintain the safety, security and control of the armored vehicle while loading
• Safely operate a forklift and/or related equipment
• Stage product and related product materials in the production area
• Cross-train and cover for other positions as needed
• Maintain an orderly and clean work environment area, particularly the dock and vault areas
• Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Minimum 6 months of experience in a production environment operating industrial manufacturing equipment
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Material handling equipment (forklift/pallet jack) experience
• Good basic math skills
• Distribution center or warehouse experience
• Freight forwarding or logistics experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
• Data entry experience
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Excellent customer service
• Collaborative work style
• Good ethics and integrity
• High level of initiative and ability to work independently with little direction
• Ability to move from physical demanding tasks to administrative function without losing focus or alertness
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s Global Services. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer to eligible employee’s medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top