AECOM Tools & Parts Attendant in Luke Air Force Base, Arizona
Business Line Government
Position Title Tools & Parts Attendant
United States of America - Arizona
Luke Air Force Base
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
Performs various routine duties pertaining to Consolidated Tool Kits, tools, and test equipment. Issues and controls all support tools, equipment and materials. Assists in aircraft movement. Performs tasks with minimum supervision. Works for the Support Section Lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Issues, inventories, and controls all tools, test equipment, technical data and consolidated tool kits.
• Stores, issues and controls hazardous materials.
• Schedules, transports, returns test equipment for calibration and performs user maintenance on assigned equipment.
• Controls, issues and inventories assigned -21 aircraft equipment.
• Receives, maintains, and issues hand tools, technical orders, bench stock, and equipment.
• Administers the CTK Program to include marking and inspecting tools and tool boxes, controls replacement tools, and maintains tool inventories.
• Must maintain Cargo Pallet Build-up and Hazardous Cargo certification.
• Must maintain Deployed Equipment Custodian certification.
Safety - AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
• Must have a minimum of one year of hands-on tool room/support section.
• Must be able to successfully complete the job training within 60 days of hire.
• Must have working knowledge of common aircraft hand and special tools.
• Must be willing and able to work with job required hazardous materials.
• Must have a working knowledge (read, understand and follow) of aircraft technical orders/job guides/publications.
• Must have a basic knowledge (input and extract data) of computers
• Must have a working knowledge of aircraft systems
• Active security clearance is required.
LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Must work with customer in a courteous and professional manner.
Complies with established policies, procedures, and standards.
Complies with all safety, bioenvironmental, security, and housekeeping standards.
Complies with training requirements.
Actively participates in the Safety Program.
Ensures HAZMAT processes are followed.
Participates in flight line FOD prevention walks.
Must be able to work day shift, night shift, weekend duty, and travel as part of a maintenance recovery team or TDY as required.
Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule as our shifts can change weekly based on the flying schedule.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Must have a working knowledge of IMDS.
Must have a current Arizona driver’s license, and be able to obtain and maintain a government flight line driver’s license.
Must be able to obtain and maintain an interim secret government security clearance as a minimum.
Must be willing to train to other aircraft maintenance tasks as required.
Practices good housekeeping, tool control, FOD awareness/prevention and safety at all times.
Assists in upkeep of assigned facilities/grounds as required.
Performs other duties as assigned.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please
click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
Job Category Management
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 167893BR