Hilton Deputy Manager, Cloud 23 - Hilton Manchester Deansgate in Manchester, United Kingdom
What will I be doing?
As Deputy Manager at Cloud 23, you will manage the bar service to offer exceptional quality & efficient beverage service that adds to a superior Guest experience and is in accordance with licensing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain an effective bar service with an emphasis on high quality, efficient service.
- Check that Guest service standards are set, implemented and monitored, and continuously evaluated
- Set-up of the outlet in accordance with the pre-determined standards of the operation
- Comply with licensing regulations and hotel procedures relating to the bar and service of alcoholic beverages and conduct staff training sessions accordingly
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possesss this knowledge and the application of it
- Ensure compliance with and the proper training of Team Members so that all Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures are understand and applied
- Ensure all Team Members are impeccably presented and adhere to the correct uniform standards
- Evaluate the performance of the Team ensuring the highest standards of service are given at all times
- Ensure all Team Members receive an annual and interim appraisal and any other appropriate performance feedback in a timely manner
- Ensure all staff members have a Personal Development Plan that details and actively encourages use of Hilton University and the Hotel training Calendar
- Deal with sudden staff shortages through absenteeism and report all absences according to Company Attendance Procedures
- Adhere to the Company disciplinary policy when necessary
- Ensure an appropriate delegation structure is in place and shared amongst the senior team in your absence
- Complete all necessary administration in accordance with Company procedures relating to all staff members
- Produce effective revenue forecasting, as per timelines, and communicate forecasts to the Food and Beverage office
- Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
- Work with Food and Beverage Cost Control to ensure stock takes are carried out in a timely manner and to ensure food and beverage cost control targets are maintained
- Meet or exceed the monthly drink profit margin target
What are we looking for?
Soar to new heights in our exclusive city centre bar on the 23rd floor of Hilton Manchester Deansgate.
Cloud 23 overlooks the iconic cityscape, with our floor-to-ceiling windows and offers our patrons the opportunity to revel in an afternoon or evening of indulgence and elegance. With ouropulent interiors to innovative drinks, afternoon tea and food menus, Cloud 23 is an experience not to be missed.
Our Deputy Manager is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High end Bar Management experience
- An engaging personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Passion for the industry & it's people
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- A medium level of IT proficiency is required
What will it be like to work for Cloud 23 at Hilton Manchester Deansgate?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Deputy Manager, Cloud 23 - Hilton Manchester Deansgate
Requisition ID: HOT04AZY