Comcast Director Business Intelligence in Manchester, New Hampshire
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for completing the business case development and the processto measure the business impact of the internal business intelligence
Defines and implements the overall Business Intelligenceprogram goals and tasks in terms of scope, quality, budget, andschedule.
Provides leadership and direction for team which may includemultiple functional areas.
Develops and implements strategy forfunctional area(s).
May have responsibility for developing and managingbudgets.
- Identifies fact-based solution strategies for key business issuesraised by clients to ensure that all important issues are addressed in
fully and appropriately.
- Determines when and how to use quantitative research tools and modelsand assists in interpretation and development of implications to address
client business problems.
- Develops and communicates goals, strategies, tactics, project plans,timelines, and key performance metrics to reach goals.
- Creates and manages supporting and related business intelligenceprocesses.
-Managing the details of large scale projects
- Creating timelines, project plans, documentation, and other detailed process functions related to project management
- A leader of Change and Change Management strategy and process
- Develops and manages budget to ensure required resources areavailable.
- Defines the information, reporting, and analytical needs of thecompany.
- Develops goals, strategies, and plans needed to achieve the vision.
- Ensures business intelligence programs progress, status reviews, andcorrective actions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
-Generally requires 10 years' experience in a Business Intelligence role and/or related experience
- 5 years of Change leadership and Change Management
- 5 years of Project Management
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer