Comcast Mgr 2, Employee Communications in Manchester, New Hampshire
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing Employee Communications staff, strategies, and
programs. Partners in the integration of communication strategies across
the company. Interacts with Senior Executives. Develops financial and
operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with
business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has
a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages
one or more groups of professional employees.
- Manages Employee Communications initiatives designed to support key
business objectives, long-term goals, and projects. Educates staff on
new initiatives, messages, goals, and projects determined by senior
- Partners with senior management to develop and implement broad-based
Employee Communications tools, providing employees with messaging and
industry/competitive context for all key business initiatives.
- Trains staff and counsels other personnel on best use of new and
available Employee Communications tools.
- Writes and edits company-wide communications.
- Develops metrics to assess the effectiveness and impact of Employee
Communications initiatives and tools. Recommends actions based on metric
- Develops, trains, and manages staff in day-to-day operations.
Participates in performance reviews.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer