Northwell Health Coord Business Services in Manhasset, New York
Req Number 001BYD
Job Category Maintenance
Analyzes invoices and construction requisitions to ensure accuracy and compliance with contractual guidelines and departmental procedures. Coordinates and facilitates processing and payments of invoices. Utilizes the Unifier and PeopleSoft systems to provide financial information to various parties.
- Maintains project files, documentation, budgets, contracts, change orders and invoices.
• Provides project managers with up-to-date budget conditions and invoice status.
• Reviews and ensures invoices and construction requisitions are in compliance with contracts and departmental procedures.
• Liaison with other NSLIJ departments to answer inquiries and submission of financial reports and information.
• Submits documentation for New York State-Department of Health bond requisitions.
Submits PeopleSoft requisitions for all general invoices and departmental invoices, and acts as a backup for submission of equipment requisitions when needed.
Responds to vendor inquiries and provides direction or clarification of contract conditions, reimbursables, and change orders.
Partners with project managers, architects and engineers by clarifying contract interpretations, change orders, invoices, and assists in project close-out.
Utilizes cost control information system to supply management with various Unifier reports.
Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
• High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
• Minimum of five (5) years related business office setting experience, required.
• Ability to communicate effectively and follow essential instructions.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.,)
• Knowledge of construction requisitions and construction contracts.