Marsh & McLennan Client Relationship Manager in Manila, Philippines
The successful candidate will need to manage the business portfolio with renewal retention to achieve revenue goals for the year.
· Responsible for ensuring the renewal of existing clients’ coverage
· Ensures that conversion steps are done for client’s whose accounts will not be renewed. Escalate any issues pertaining to non – renewal of account.
· Follow the renewal process every month and ensure that adequate planning is done. Tracks and reports all renewed and lost policies.
· Ensures that clients concerns/ inquiry are properly attended
· Responsible for quarterly business reviews (QBR) meeting for jumbo clients.
· Work with the Consulting Analyst for the preparation and delivery of renewal studies, new business power point presentations, and other client requirements
· Ensures that the end to end broking and consulting process is strictly followed and monitor that the required documents are used for all new and existing accounts.
· Ensuring that accruals are done correctly and submitted on time. Ensures that all needed documents are filed
· Coordinates with the Operation team on the collection and ensures that they are involved in the planning process with the client during renewal and acquisition stage.
· Responsible for ensuring that correct pricing to new and existing clients. Coordinate if deem necessary.
· Work with the claims team for the settlement of questionable claims raised by client.
Analysis and Review
· Work with the claims team on the claims analysis report and provide peer review of presentation and report done by team.
· Provide high level financial, contract and or administrative analysis and review of the work of the junior staff. Provide guidance and training to junior staff on this analysis. Analysis can include review of existing contracts of clients, review benefit design and pricing, and end to end process.Work with regional team on the peer review of report and presentation done by the team.