Hilton Sales Assistant in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Provides the director and managers of sales and marketing with administrative and clerical support including word- processing, typing, e-mailing, filing, data-entry, faxing, copying, corresponding, answering telephones, processing mail, taking notes and/or dictation, making travel arrangements and performing other general office duties. Assists on special projects as needed.
What will I be doing?
• Opens incoming mail, dates stamps and distributes accordingly. Sends outgoingmail, both interoffice and outside of the hotel. Routes mail, faxes and otherprinted matter
• Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment. Maintains files andequipment in an orderly and professional manner
• Uses the property's email system and maintains their email box, as is policy.Additionally this position may or may not have access and/or control over theemail box of their supervisor(s)
• Greets internal and external customers in a friendly and professional manner.Announces visitors and/or handles requests, as appropriate
• Prints, collates and distributes resume and weekly BEO packets, includingPop-Ups and revisions
• First response to incoming telephone calls not retrieved by Sales Managersand complete sales/catering inquiries as needed.
• Prepare and distribute Thank You letters, Group Cut-off letters, Introductionletters and Sales kits, maintain Sales kit par values
• Run daily/weekly/monthly reports as assigned
• Data entry using SalesPro, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Copying and distribution of internal/external letters, forms,bookings, contracts, resumes, room lists, schedules and mail.
• Position serves as backup for Front Desk as it relates to coveringbreaks and handling overflow reservations.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Sales Assistant
Requisition ID: HOT03RIN