CACI International MISSION SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR I in Mclean, Virginia
CACI is looking for a full-time Mission Support Administrator I to provide a wide range of administrative support to accomplish a mission objective supporting one of the three letter agencies within the Intelligence Community.
A Day In the Life:
As a Mission Support Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
· Manage Calendars
· Schedule conference rooms
· Answer phones and Greet Visitors
· Monitor supplies for the office and reorder as needed
· Contact appropriate personnel when office issues arise
· TS/SCI with Polygraph
· Six month of administrative or comparable experience
· Strong communication skills (listening , oral, and written)
· Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook software
· Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Nice to Haves:
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Willing to learn and to grow as an Office Manager
· Willing and able to develop a network to leverage for the office
· Experience with MS Office, including Outlook
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.