Hilton Recruiter, Recruitment Operations Center in McLean, Virginia
The Recruiter for the Recruitment Operations Center will oversee all aspects of the recruitment and selection process to ensure the most highly-qualified candidates seek and gain employment with Hilton. The Recruiter will partner with hiring managers from each hotel complex to ascertain specific hiring needs and identify the most appropriate recruiting method(s) to attract the highest-quality candidates for open positions. Recruiting methods may include, but are not limited to, advertising, networking, presence at job fairs, visiting local schools, posting to commercial job sites, etc.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure that minimum qualification standards and appropriate job-offer parameters (salary, relocation allowance, signing bonus, etc.) are established prior to posting positions
- Post positions internally, externally and with commercial job sites
- Regularly utilize an applicant tracking system (i.e. Taleo) to review, analyze and evaluate information provided by applicants in response to job postings
- Conduct screening interviews, forward qualified candidates to hiring managers and establish and manage interview schedules
- Administer all pre-approved selection tests and pre-employment processes including, but not limited to, reference and background checks, drug testing, employment authorization verification and WOTC
- Once a candidate is selected, extend job offers and close out positions in the applicant tracking system upon completion of all required notes and final dispositions
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting local schools, meeting with full-time recruitment agencies, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions with Hilton
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Degree/GED
- Demonstrated knowledge of EEOC, ADA and employment laws
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Demonstrated ability exercise patience, tact and diplomacy in difficult situations
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous recruiting experience or HR experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience working with applicant tracking systemsachelor’s Degree
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Recruiter, Recruitment Operations Center
Requisition ID: COR0103J