CACI International Systems Administrator, Sr Principal in Mclean, Virginia
CACI is seeking dynamic technical professionals who will help us advance the mission of the Intelligence Community for a large Enterprise IT program in Northern Virginia.
C ACI provides unmatched Enterprise IT solutions and services that lead our customer’s IT efforts. We are the sole prime on a large enterprise IT vehicle! Our team has expertise in cloud computing solutions, cyber solutions, systems engineering, application development, and data storage.
Consider joining CACI, an industry leader, as we support all facets of our customer’s IT space, including collaboration, desktop, platform, security access and auditing services.
Have a great, innovative idea? We want to hear it. Have a new technology you want to introduce? Our customer is looking for new ways of doing things. Want to move to a new role after a while? We have an “internal assignments panel” within the program to help you define your next career move at CACI. We believe in our customer’s mission, but we also believe in our employees and their career at CACI.
CACI NSS, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Windows Systems Administrator to provide cutting edge services within the Intelligence Community.
The systems administrator’s focus is primarily server administration, with backup support for database management administration desired. The server administrator’s RESPONSIBILITIES include: implementation of baseline changes and respond to change requests; perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all supported servers; build servers by providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination of application projects; and operate and maintain servers.
The server administrator will participate in phone duty and late duty schedule. These duties will occur simultaneously approximately once every quarter. Administrator must be able to work until 6pm during their week of late duty.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Candidate must have one of the following:
• 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
• 10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
• 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
• 6 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
• 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
Position requires the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph US government security clearance.
The Systems Administration focus is primarily server administration, with patching and Cloud administration desired.
The Server Administrator’s RESPONSIBILITIES include:
• Implement baseline changes and respond to Change Requests.
• Perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all supported servers.
• Build servers by providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware, and coordination of application projects.
• Operate and maintain servers.
The Server Administrator will participate in phone duty and late duty schedule. These duties will occur simultaneously approximately once every quarter. The Administrator must be able to work until 6 pm during their week of late duty.
· At least 8 years experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of GPOs, support of file and print services, DHCP, DNS, Domain Controller replication, and organization unit management.
· At least 4 years experience in managing Windows systems running Windows Server 2012r2 and at least 4 years administering Windows 2008/2008 R2.
• At least 8 years experience in Operations and Maintenance, performing routine patches, applying fixes and security updates to Windows servers.
• At least 6 years experience in building, configuring, and managing Microsoft Windows servers in a multi-tenant enterprise environment.
• At least 5 years’ experience in support of Microsoft desktop Windows 8 or newer.
• At least 4 years experience in working with virtual infrastructure (i.e., EXSi hosts/VMware/VCenter).
• Familiarity with ESMT, customer IT Incident/Service Request Systems etc.
• Experience in documentation of SSP, SOP guidelines, system procedures and baseline OS image.
Experience in utilizing VB/Power shell commands to automate common functions.
Experience in hardening Windows operating systems to ensure compliance.
Familiarity with AWS Cloud Technology.
Certified in ITIL V3 Foundations
Certified in AWS Certification
Certified in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MSCE)
Certified in Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
Day shift with core hours 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Able to support Customer core hours: 6:00 AM-6:00 PM, when required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.