Hilton Support Specialist in Memphis, Tennessee
The Support Specialist will be the primary level of support for the new Global Revenue Optimization system and current Revenue Management Systems within the Hilton global portfolio. The Support Specialist will be responsible for carrying out support activities for specific hotel requests and other support projects as required and will coordinate with first and third level support teams, including proactive support and monitoring procedures. The Support Specialist will also ensure that the support process is efficient, effective and relevant to each brand, region and systems environments.
What will I be doing?
The Support Specialist will be expected to be an “expert” Revenue Management Systems user and will be responsible for staying up-to-date on Revenue Management Systems enhancements, business processes and procedures, as well as other Revenue Management Systems for all brands and regions.
Other key priorities are listed below:
Act as second level support for Revenue Management Systems and related business processes including, but not limited to, questions on:
- Data configuration
- Conceptual and analytical questions
- Forecast and decisions questions
- Business process
- Forecast validation
- Revenue Management Systems workflows
Expansion of Rate Levels, Full Pattern Length of Stay, Data Cleanliness Topics, MCAT Plus, SRP Attributes, etc.
Complete ad-hoc reports, audit, and analyses when necessary on things including, but not limited to:
- Support calls
- Data cleanliness
Embrace and communicate the organization’s mission, values, goals and objectives and demonstrate them through ongoing and direct motivation, communication, group dynamics and leadership
- Learn the Revenue Management business processes and systems as they vary by brand and region
- Learn the implementation and support processes as they vary by brand and/or region
- Continue to remain up to date on implementation and support process changes
- Communicate issues with the deployment plan, implementation process, and/or support process to Support Manager
- Review the support processes to ensure they remain relevant, effective and efficient to meet changing business standards and processes
- Review Revenue Management Systems Release Notes to ensure that Best Practices and Procedures remain current with the changing Revenue Management technology
- Liaise with first and third level support teams when necessary to ensure communication, escalation paths, and appropriate knowledge are in place
- Communicate and drive the completion of support tasks to ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required quality by assigned resources
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in the hotel industry and/or revenue management practices, and/or systems and analysis
- A minimum of three (3) years of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience with and extensive knowledge of travel industry database systems and distribution channels, including experience with Revenue Optimization
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in support
- Proficiency in the Information Technology relating to Sales, Revenue and Property Management Systems
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Support Specialist
Requisition ID: COR0103D