Hilton Revenue Coordinator Homewood Suites by Hilton SIlao in Mexico City, Mexico
A Revenue Coordinator supports, from administrative and customer service perspectives, the Sales team to develop leads and respond to enquiries and opportunities.
What will I be doing?
As Revenue Coordinator, you support, from administrative and customer service perspectives, the Sales team to develop leads and respond to enquiries and opportunities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide full support and coordination services to the Revenue Team
- Understand fully hotel products and operations
- Identify new contacts and develop sales leads
- Respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue
- Seek opportunities, specifically up-selling opportunities, to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Prepare various reports as and when required
- Monitor Guest and customer satisfaction and resolve any service issues to ensure future business
What are we looking for?
A Revenue Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years in an administrative role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Revenue Coordinator Homewood Suites by Hilton SIlao
Requisition ID: HOT0493T