Comcast Rep 1, Warehouse/Materials in Miami, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for tracking administrative tasks within a warehouse
environment. Handles work orders and customer accounts as necessary.
Coordinates processing of equipment and materials. Ships and receives
packages and inventories equipment and materials.
- Coordinates and oversees the inspection, preparation, and distribution
of customer equipment, including conducting initial inspections, moving
and organizing equipment in and out of the warehouse, issuing equipment
to field personnel, and assisting in inventory reconciliation.
- Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and
preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks, and
inspecting and documenting received materials.
- Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submits
- Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriate
databases, spreadsheets, billing systems, and/or information management
- Performs exceptional customer service to internal and external
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer