Comcast Manager, Customer Care in Miramar, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing all phases of services provided by the Customer
Account Executive (CAE). Leads the CAE team to achieve and deliver the
Comcast Quality Experience (CQE), excellent levels of customer service,
ensures call quality within the call center, and delivers tight
operational and financial controls in a cost effective manner. Handles
multiple tasks to help drive efficiencies and managing performance,
project cost, and subscriber activity to increase effectiveness of
- Manages call routing and scheduling to ensure required coverage.
- Provides direction to ensure accuracy of forecasted internal and
outsourced call volume for the call center.
- Assists with the development of call center technology and
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental
- Creates an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability and
positively impacts the customer experience.
- Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates
the CAE team toward achieving company vision.
- Ensures that work/escalated issues are addressed and completed in a
- Provides leadership, guidance, and direction to CAE leaders and
- Hires, coaches, and evaluates CAE personnel and leadership based on
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer