Comcast Mgr 1, SMB Direct Sales (Inside Sales) in Miramar, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing a business to bsiness Inbound Telesales Team
that is focused on selling to small-to-medium business customers over
the telephone. Maximize revenues and meet corporate objectives on a
consistent basis. Directs and develops direct reports and sales team to
ensure financial and business objectives are achieved.
- Manages a team that acquires new business customers for Comcast
- Manage team to achieve sales quota and organizational goals.
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services .
Manage sales initiatives as well as supervise related sales support
- Manages employee performance, and counsels and advises to ensure
compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant
basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with
- Prepares records of individual and group sales and performance
activities relative to business goals and objectives. Ensures accurate
forecasts of annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue and unit numbers.
- Partners with other Business Services leaders within the company to
ensure positive working relationships and effective communication to
ensure organizational plans are aligned with overall business
- Leads team to achieves and exceed all sales quotas and targets.
Deploys incentives and other programs as necessary to achieve critical
milestones to success.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer