Eaton Corporation Quality Manager for distributed products Power Quality and Electronics Division - EMEA in MontbonnotSaintIsmier, France
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for a:
Quality Manager – Power Quality and Electronics Division EMEA
Location: Montbonnot, France
The Monbonnot plant employs around 140 people. The product portfolio covers the Power Quality range with a focus on UPSs.
The primary function of the Quality manager is to support the Site Manager to deliver products and services that meet customer expectations and satisfy them by anticipating their needs and requirement and set objectives and continually improve Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
The position is to work within the Quality Team (2 direct reports) and reports to the Site Manager.
• Customer Quality: Ensure short and reactive quality loop with Customers and Customer Support in order to promptly respond on critical field issues. Develop long & mid-term improvement plan based on Customers feedback. Develop and implement the Software Quality processes and tools.
• Design Quality : During product development, coordinate preventive quality tools with Project Management & direct contributors and provide internal quality measurements analysis to ensure issue tracking/resolution/closure. From beginning of commercialization, provide External & internal quality measurements analysis.
• Supplier quality : measure & manage suppliers quality performance by ensuring regular reviews with all key site supportive functions and in conjunction with Divisional quality process.
• Continuous Improvement : Responsible for developing Continuous Improvement strategy that align the site needs with Division strategic plans. Responsible to align all Quality Systems, key Quality processes.
• Supervisor role: Acts ethically and according to Eaton Values & Philosophy following company rules & policies, leads by example. Manages performance in the team; goal setting, evaluation and rewarding. Ensures adequate resources and organizes work and responsibilities. Ensures well-being and motivation. Participate meetings and organizes frequent team meetings.
• Master’s degree required, preferably in Engineering or other technical discipline.
• 7-10 years+ of manufacturing and quality experience.
• Knowledge and experience in Quality Engineering/ Management; in addition to ISO Certification experience.
• Able to demonstrate a track record of achievement
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills
• Knowledgeable of International / Customer product specifications/ requirements.
• Fluent English essential.
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
• Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.