HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Operating Room (OR) Charge Registered Nurse (RN) in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus *
This is a weekend only Charge Nurse position.
Schedule is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 7:30 PM to 7:00 AM
Our operating room staff provides excellent care for our patients during procedures.
•Grand Strand Medical Center has 12 ORs
• Of those 12, 2 are designated CVOR and 1 located on the second floor for C-Sections
• We provide surgical specialties such as general, vascular, neuro, orthopedics, GYN, ENT, urology, ortho-spine, pediatrics, dental, and any others relating to trauma.
• We also provide robotic surgery with our two DaVinci Robots the SI and XI.
• Designated Level 1 Adult Trauma Center and Level 2 Pediatric Trauma Center
• Our CVOR/open heart team is exhibiting tremendous growth by now providing state of the art procedures such as TAVRs (transcatheter aortic valve replacement and robotic CABG/lung procedures
Under the supervision of the Surgical Director, the Charge Registered Nurse (RN)provides professional nursing care as directed by physicians in accordance with established policies and procedures of Grand Strand Regional Medical Center.
In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family and other members of the health care team, the PCN assesses, plans, implements, evaluates, and coordinates treatment plans.
The Charge Registered Nurse (RN) will function in a direct nursing care roll based on demand in the operating room by circulating, or scrubbing operating room cases.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: The Registered Nurse will have a valid license under the Compact License Agreement. Current BLS - American Heart Association.
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Minimum of 3 years recent experience in surgical nursing required. Prior charge nurse experience is required.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Operating Room (OR) Charge Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: South Carolina-Myrtle Beach-Grand Strand Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00104-9465