HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Purchaser/Caterer in N Richland Hills, Texas
_PURCHASER/CATERER_ _ _ POSITION SUMMARY:
- Responsible for effectively planning, organizing, staffing and executing all catered functions.
- Develop and maintain order guides for all vendors.
- Inventory and purchasing food, supplies and small wares for the Food & Nutrition Services Department.
- Evaluate product cost and quality for Director.
- Assists with projects as needed.
_POSITION QUALIFICATIONS_: 1. Experience o Minimum two-years experience in food service production. o Minimum of 1 year experience in institutional food procurement, preferred. o Institutional catering planning, organizing and execution, preferred. 2. Specific Requirements: o North Richland Hills Department of Health - Food Handler Card obtained within 30 days and must be kept current. o Excellent written and verbal communication skills. o Microsoft Office, Excel spreadsheet and data entry.
- The incumbent must be able to frequently lift 35 pounds and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to carry and push /pull up to 35 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally.
- This position requires stooping, kneeling, bending, manual dexterity, repetitive hand and arm coordination, finger dexterity, vision acuity both far and near with depth perception.
- The incumbent will sit 15% of the time and stand/walk 85% of the time.
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Location: Texas-N Richland Hills-North Hills Hospital - North Richland Hills
Requisition ID: 00444-93988