Comcast Supervisor, Service Assurance NEST in Naperville, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the Comcast Business customer technical support team. Monitors the performance of individual support representatives and coaches to performance standards. Provides training and support to new and tenured representatives. Provides technical assistance to customers and employees. Customarily and regularly directs the work of multiple full- time employees or their equivalent.
- Oversees, coordinates, and manages activities of assigned Technical Support staff, including, but not limited to, attendance, performance, and development.
- Provides initial as well as ongoing training and coaching for representatives.
- Monitors representative performance to ensure professionalism and accuracy, and conducts annual performance appraisals.
- Sets productivity standards and goals; monitors daily/weekly/monthly progress towards goals.
- Addresses performance gaps with representatives and conducts corrective action when needed.
- Coordinates and schedules work assignments relating to subscriber inquiries, support calls, and complaints.
- Handles difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by Technical Support Representatives.
- Models Comcast Guiding Principles in all interactions.
- Works collaboratively across sites and within the location to delight customers and build a positive work environment.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer