HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Case Management Manager (RN) in Nashville, Tennessee
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
Want to be a part of a team that makes a difference in patient's lives every day?Listen to Jeanea's story !
Looking to grow and move into hospital leadership? We have an exciting opportunity for aCase Management Manager!
The Case Management Manager provides supervision and coordination of the Case Manager Program within the Case Management Department. The Case Management Manager is responsible for hiring, completing performance evaluations and competency assessments of all Case Management staff per HCA policy and following the disciplinary process with the assistance of the Director.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
And many, many more!
- Associate’s degree in nursing is required, bachelor’s degree is preferred, from an accredited school of nursing
- Current Tennessee RN license
- 3-5 years experience in acute care case management required
- Case Management certification [CCM or ACM] not required but preferred
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Case Management Manager (RN)
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-61375