HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Bariatric Services, Registered Nurse (RN) in Nashville, Tennessee
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
Job Summary The Bariatric Program Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Bariatric Department including, but not limited to, effective operation, ongoing assessment, and improvement of the bariatric surgery product line.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, physicians, employers, and payer sources
- RN with 5 to 10 years experience
- Previous bariatric patient preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to communicate clearly and articulate difficult concepts
- Experienced with both patient and staff education, including leading group seminars, facilitating support groups, development of education and resource materials.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Director of Bariatric Services, Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-61632