HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Financial Reports Coordinator NAS in Nashville, Tennessee
JobSummary–The Financial Reports Coordinator provides support and delivery of scheduled financial, workflow, and exception reports. The Financial Reports Coordinator ensures the quality of data delivered, accuracy of scheduled distributions, and accuracy of technical support documentation. The Financial Reports Coordinator coordinates the delivery of data requests utilizing enterprise solutions.
Supervisor*–*Financial Analysis Manager
· Supports the SSC departments by providing timely delivery of scheduled reports. · Ensures appropriate distribution of scheduled reports to SSC Departments.
· Completes ad hoc data requests across SSC operational units.
· Maintains technical and process flow documentation for scheduled reports. · Performs quality reviews of scheduled reports for adherence to technical specifications.
· Assist in master file maintenance as needed.
· Financialanalysisskills-ability tocollectandinterpretdata.Skillinexaminingreportsforaccuracy.
· Communication-communicatesclearlyandconcisely,verballyandinwriting. This includes utilizing properpunctuation, correct spelling and the ability to transcribe accurately.
· PCskills-Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, primarily Excel, and other applications as required.
· High school diploma or GED required.
Title: Financial Reports Coordinator NAS
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-PAS - Nashville
Requisition ID: 08942-136142