Comcast Manager Installation & Service in Nashville, Tennessee
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing leadership, motivation, and direction to improve and continue providing outstanding customer service. Manages the daily activities of Installation & Service Supervisors and/or Installation & Service work groups. Reviews short-term perspective for professional content and against objectives, budgets, schedules and quality levels. Translates approved objectives into work plans and procedures. Enforces policies and recommends adjustments. Negotiates with senior management for resources and priorities that affect functions and to gain cooperation for resources that directly affect areas of accountability. Selects, motivates, and reviews performance of staff. Appraises job performance, implements discipline, sets work schedules, monitors performance, maintains morale, builds teamwork, resolves employee problems, meets goals, recommends employment status changes, and maintains all related personnel and administrative files and records.
- Provides leadership and direction to Service & Installation departments in order to ensure compliance with FCC, state and federal regulations while maintaining budgetary requirements.
- Administers policies, procedures, and tracking in order to facilitate continuous improvement focused on Comcast "Think Customer First Standards."
- Promotes safety awareness (and OSHA regulations) with Associates in order to provide a work environment free from injury.
- Anticipates and resolves customer and community concerns quickly through effective leadership in order to promote Comcast as a good community citizen.
- Assists in cultivating relationships with contractors and assigning work to contractors to ensure sufficient manpower while meeting contract labor budget.
- Responsible for maintaining department budgets, completing reports on a timely basis, and monitoring and controlling expenses.
- Assists in hiring, coaching, developing, and preparing performance evaluations, giving feedback of Associates to ensure a quality work team.
- Oversees the development and deployment of staff and approves performance reviews.
- Enhance and enrich Associates' technical knowledge and skill levels to ensure excellence with respect to service reliability and picture quality.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends to prepare reports.-Oversees complex or major installations of systems equipment.-Coordinates orders and deliveries with other vendors during the system implementation phase.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.- Functions as primary customer liaison between contract signing and cut-over of system.-Makes software configuration requirements and necessary modifications.-Accountable for the success and budgeted profitability of specific projects.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Other Professional Certification
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer