HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care Resource Float Pool - PREMIUM PAY in Nashville, Tennessee
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) – Critical Care Resource Float Pool – FT Nights
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Resource staff will assist in some of the following areas: * Heart & Vascular Center – CVOR, Cath Lab, CVICU, Coronary ICU, Cardiac Step-down and Cardiac Special Care * Sarah Cannon Cancer Center – Post Op Thoracic/GI, Post Op GYN Oncology, Blood & Marrow Transplant, Hematology, Medical Oncology and Infusion Center * Orthopedic & Neuroscience Center – Post Op Orthopedics, Neurosurgical ICU and Neuro Step-down * Women’s Hospital *– Labor & Delivery, Maternal Special Care, OB Emergency Department, Women’s Surgery * *The Children’s Hospital *– Pediatric Med/Surg, PICU, NICU, Nursery, Kid’s Express, Pediatric Surgery * *Critical Care – Medical/Surgical ICU and Emergency Department * Medical /Surgical – Medical/Medical Psych and Post Op General Surgical * Surgery – Tower Surgery(Ortho, General, Neuro), Women/Children’s Surgery, Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and Atrium Plastic Surgery * Parthenon Pavilion – Adult Treatment Program, Senior Treatment Program, Memory Care Program and Dual Treatment Program
General Essential Functions:
- Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
- Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
- Completes mandatory education.
Complies with hospital policies/procedures and patient safety initiatives.
Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current TN RN licensure
- American Heart Association BLS
- ICU, PCU, ENDO, PACU, SDS, PAT, Cath Lab, ED: ACLS required within 6 months
- PACU & ED: PALS required within 6 months
- ED Nurses: CPI certification training required within 6 months
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care Resource Float Pool - PREMIUM PAY
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-53415