HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Tax Accountant Sales and Use in Nashville, Tennessee
Prepare tax returns and related filings for sales and use, gross receipts and business taxes for assigned entities. Reconcile related tax accounts. Assist with tax systems maintenance, tax research, and projects.
- Prepare tax returns and related filings for sales and use, gross receipts and business taxes for surgery centers and various other facilities. Reconcile related tax accounts.
- Assign standard item taxability coding for SMART system and process daily system maintenance.
- Prepare various sales & use tax analysis tests for SOX 404 and ASC450 reserves
- Respond to information requests from taxing jurisdictions, facility personnel, and various corporate departments
- Assist with AP and vendor taxability and short-pay research and responses.
- Assist with analytical reporting from various systems: Vertex, Business Objects, MS Access, and Excel.
- Assist with data collection for sales and use tax audits and research projects
The experience requirement for this position is 0-2 years.
This position requires a degree from an accredited college/university, with a degree in Accounting (B.S., B.A., B.B.A.).
The minimum required GPA is a cumulative 3.00 (4.0 scale).
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS * Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access * Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
Title: Tax Accountant Sales and Use
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Corporate Main Campus
Requisition ID: 10201-19830