AmeriHealth Caritas Supervisor Rapid Response/EPSDT in New Castle, Delaware
Supervisor Rapid Response/EPSDT
AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware is excited to have been chosen as one of the Medicaid managed care plans for the Diamond State Health Plan and Diamond State Health Plan- Plus programs. Backed by a national organization, we have long-term experience serving the Medicaid population in neighboring states. We are committed to delivering health care through innovative services and programs and are looking forward to helping Delaware become an even healthier state.
- The Rapid Response & Outreach Team and/or Retention / EPSDT Supervisor oversees a non-clinical team of Care Connectors and is responsible for providing either local or Enterprise wide direction, organization and monitoring of all RROT/ Retention / EPSDT Contact Center services including collaboration with the following various units: Integrated Care Management Units:, Utilization Management;, Quality Management;, Public Affairs and Marketing;, Provider Network Management;, Operations; and PerformCare and PerformRx.
- Works collaboratively with Manager/ Director to develop Departmental Goals and Objectives per Amerihealth Caritas Family of Companies (AMFC) Enterprise initiatives (CAHPS /HEDIS / NCQA).
- Utilizes Work Force Management system to effectively monitor the processing of inbound / outbound calls/ contacts re: Members, Providers and other areas internal / external meeting established Health Care Metrics Responsible for preparing reports and conducting analysis of Care Connector productivity and attainment of goals.
- In collaboration with Clinical staff, will guide Care Connectors to perform within their scope of responsibilities while assisting members in improved health care adherence and reduction of barriers to care.
- Maintains current knowledge of all Medical Affairs initiatives, attends assigned meetings and actively communicates with departmental representatives re: RROT /EPSDT / Retention initiatives and coordination of Care Connector work duties and Participates in the development of Policies & Procedures, Standard Operating Processes, Training development and presentations to direct reports and other departments.
- Monitors direct report work assignments and makes adjustments as required per associate experience and interventions required.
- Complies with Amerihealth Caritas Family of Companies and HIPAA standards.
- Three to five years of experience supervising in a contact center environment with processes to provide accountability in high volume call environment, preferred working in a health care / managed care environment.
- Solid knowledge of contact center processes to provide accountability in high volume call environment, managing audits/ reports.
- Strong knowledge base of health care resources, ideally with managed care experience.
- Excellent Communication: oral and written / Listening Skills.
- Promote excellent customer service skills.
- Desired Skill in working with diverse teams and able to collaborate with various disciplines within the Plan.
- High School/GED, Associates degree preferred.