Northwell Health Area Sales Manager- NYC Territory in New Hyde Park, New York
Req Number 001EDW
Job Category Marketing
As an Area Sales Manager you will plan, organize and carry-out strategic sales and marketing plans within assigned territory.
• Promotes awareness and use of products and services to prospective organizations including physician offices, nursing homes, clinics, hospitals and other care providers.
• Plans, organizes and carries-out presentations and group events for healthcare professionals.
• Strives to meet planned sales goals and objects by …
• Contacting potential customers,
• Identifying customer’s laboratory needs,
• Persuading use the Labs’ products and services through knowledgeable use of comparisons and contrasts with other providers,
• Closing the sale, and
• Providing after-sales service.
• Coordinates sales related efforts between client healthcare organizations and the Laboratory operations.
• Maintains related records.
• High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
• Knowledge of Marketing and Sales concepts, principles and techniques as normally acquired through the completion of a related Bachelor’s Degree, required.
• Minimum three (3) years related experience including products, services, operations, customer service, marketing and sales techniques.
• Medical technology experience, preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Broad PC based experience with presentation applications.
Transforming care, optimizing patient satisfaction and creating better patient outcomes are just some of the things our talented team members are doing at North Shore-LIJ each and every day. As a culture committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service, we stand behind our core values: Patients first; Caring; Excellence; Innovation; Integrity and Teamwork. It is our commitment and our culture that sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Join an organization whose team members are valued, cared for and offered continuous opportunities to grow. Click on the link to learn more about us: www.northshorelij.com/goals
Please note: North Shore-LIJ is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and the use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited anywhere on campus, including parking lots and outdoor areas on the premises. Free smoking cessation programs and quit medications are offered to team members who wish to quit through the North Shore-LIJ Center for Tobacco Control.