Northwell Health Project Coordinator (Cerner exp preferred) in New Hyde Park, New York
Req Number 001ICP
Job Category Laboratory
Will develop and support all clinical systems that the department is responsible for.
· May be assigned to a project team as a technical build resource, or assigned to support any production systems to ensure the availability of the applications.
· Reviews, analyzes and implements change/enhancement requests to production applications.
· Investigates and helps resolve application problems.
· Maintain stability and reliability of all systems.
· Participate in new projects when appropriate.
· Keep management informed of project status.
· Assists in testing system functionality as well as validating application integrity.
· Ensure the addition of new applications are technically sound.
· Participate in Cerner application upgrades and implementations.
· Debug system problems as needed (his/her own, as well as programs written by others).
· Participate in system design sessions.
· Adhere to coding guidelines and standards of Information technology.
· Adhere to customer service standards.
· Provide oncall/recall support.
· Provide reporting needs when necessary.
· Document all work according to standards.
• Bachelor's of Science Degree in medical technology, chemistry or related field, required. Master's Degree, preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible project management experience.