Northwell Health TEMPORARY Admin Support Associate (NASSAU/SUFFOLK COUNTY) in New Hyde Park, New York
Req Number 0018QI
Job Category Clerical
Composes confidential correspondence, reports, memoranda, and related documents.
Schedules appointments and meetings. Makes necessary arrangements for meetings. Takes meeting minutes, as required.
Performs various receptionist and registration duties.
Compiles and analyzes basic information and prepares statistical data for reporting purposes.
Prepares presentation materials. Creates charts, graphs, tables, graphics, etc.
Maintains department supply and equipment inventory.
Performs research for special projects, as assigned.
Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
• High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
• Minimum of three (3) years secretarial experience, required.
• Typing 50 wpm and/or data entry skills, required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), required.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively.