Comcast Knowledge Management Associate in New York, New York
FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services that power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including AOL, DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe. From our unique position at the center of the premium video economy, we enable our clients to unify audiences across desktop, mobile, OTT, and traditional STB devices, and profitably monetize their content. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York, London, and Beijing, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
The Client Services Development and Planning team provides the underlying infrastructure and processes for our Client Services team as they deliver maximum value to FreeWheel's premium publisher and distributor clients. The New York-based Knowledge Management Associate will support this mission by leveraging product expertise, business and analytical skills and program management best practices to drive, ready and deliver stellar communication and documentation focused on meeting the needs of our customer base. The Knowledge Management Associate will report to the VP, Client Services Development and Planning based in Houston, TX.
- Align with assigned FreeWheel internal teams to define Knowledge Management strategy and lead implementation of initiatives that directly promote knowledge sharing, preserve data, enable leveraging of information assets, and facilitate utilization of knowledge within the FreeWheel organization
- Working within an Agile framework, manage product release readiness across multiple Product / Engineering Squad teams, serving as a product SME, collaborating across teams to inform training materials, knowledge creation and communications
- Identify, manage the prioritization of, and directly produce documentation (manuals, collateral, workbooks, etc.) as required to support the usage of FreeWheel's product suite ensuring standards/requirements for documentation and customer facing communications are upheld
- Facilitate delivery across numerous key stakeholders (i.e. business partners, infrastructure, and vendors); Closely manage communication and expectations across various business units, functions, and teams
- Evaluate trends across teams and maintain feedback loop between FreeWheel's Product Management and Internal knowledge management teams to inform processes, templates, and roadmap design as needed
- Define and prioritize current knowledge management challenges and be responsible for the identification, implementation, and monitoring of solutions to enable the organization to work more efficiently and deliver valuable solutions to our customers
- Provide strong thought leadership and presence across internal teams, working to meet deadlines, define requirements and execute all knowledge management requirements as needed to meet client needs
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Self starter with experienced Project/Program Management experience and organizational skills, ability to proactively manage yourself against a robust workload with multiple concurrent projects and tight deadlines, from requirements gathering through execution.
- Passion for learning new products, ideas and systems quickly, combined with the ability to translate business requirements into client friendly documentation and materials
- Excitement and demonstrated ability around requirements analysis and delivery (i.e. conducting interviews, documenting requirements, confirming requirements, and producing outputs)
- Foundation in technology with understanding of digital, linear or MVPD systems including TV audience and addressable technology is preferred
- Superb verbal and written communication skills; highly proficient in communicating complex concepts and their value in tangible, easily understood terms
- BA/BS degree preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer