Bank of America Merrill Lynch Client Relationship Manager - Rockefeller Center Market in New York, New York
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals and businesses. With 10,869 Financial Advisors and $1.9 trillion in client balances as of December 31, 2015, Merrill Lynch is among the largest businesses of its kind in the world.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management specializes in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance. Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with a financial advisor committed to their needs — an advisor with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch and the banking convenience of Bank of America.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is a direct report to the Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Market Executive (MLWM ME) with dual reporting to the Division Client Relationship Manager (DCRM). The CRM functions as a member of the branch leadership team. The CRM manages the Client Associates and Service Support Staff along with the branch's Operations Department where responsibilities include Funds/Securities Receipt & Processing, Wire & Order, and Trade Corrections and Document Control where the review and approval of all Client Financial transactions takes place. Additionally, the CRM role will be responsible for the overall delivery and management of the client service experience for the Market.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Ensure client service expectations are met and exceeded while balancing the risk and exposure for Merrill Lynch
· Representing the office and Merrill Lynch with clients, prospects, Financial Advisor recruits, vendors, regulators and outside legal counsel
· Review and approve all new client relationships
· Responsible for managing, training and developing the branch's Client Associates and Service Support Staff
· The role of the CRM will require diversification and experience of ML Products & Services, Trend Analysis, Risk Assessment, Human Resources and broad Industry Knowledge.
· The ideal candidate is a self motivated, client centric individual who has:
· Series 7, 66, 9, 10 (or equivalent) Licenses required
· Series 3, 31 licenses, if warranted
· Minimum 5+ years professional experience required
· Expert knowledge of regulatory and supervisory requirement and corporate policies and procedures
· Strong customer service and communication skills
· Prior trend analysis experience
· Investment product knowledge (i.e., 401K, Options, Annuities, Tax, Retirement Plans, Money Funds, Mutual Funds, Liabilities, Margin, Trust Operations, etc.)
· Strong management skills, including the ability to effectively plan, monitor, influence, negotiate, supervise and delegate
· If currently an internal associate completion of Merrill Lynch Associate Client Relationship Manager program and/or currently hold Merrill Lynch Market Client Relationship Manager role
Posting Date : 05/19/2017
Location : US-NY-New York
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.