Bank of America Technical Project Manager in New York, New York
Performs project mgmt responsibilities relating to IT implementations, upgrades, conversion and recovery. May also provides analytical support for IT projects. Develops and revises project materials and maintains project documentation. Defines and evaluates problems and plans effective solutions. Recommends improvements in project deliverables. Assists in defining the scope and impact of projects and effectively communicates the impact on the organization. Establishes project tasks, timelines and budgets and effectively manages them. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Capital Markets.
• Run reporting, oversight and governance routines for a large portfolio of initiatives across the GBAM portfolio.
• Prepare governance presentations allowing executives to make informed funding decisions.
• Compile information for executive presentations
• Assist with designing and implementing process enhancements for program managers and COOs
• Communicate and influence to drive results oriented solutions
• Enable effective reviews of portfolio health and issue / risk identification and remediation
• Partner across the organization to eliminate potential roadblocks to success
• Conduct in depth analysis and work with executive stakeholders to drive change
• Assist with the development of financial reports and automation
• 5+ years of experience managing projects or leading teams
• Experience leading & driving Finance Risk or Regulatory Risk Management projects or initiatives
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence across multiple stakeholders
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills; demonstrate initiative and be able to make quick decisions
• Willingness to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to multi task and properly prioritize multiple projects
Posting Date : 08/09/2017
Location : US-NY-New York
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Weekly Schedule : S026913
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.