Hilton Engineer - Technician in Niseko, Japan
An Engineer/Technician with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will support the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Engineer/Technician, you will support the Engineering Team to ensure that engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance energy conservation, are working properly and to standard. You are also responsible for the development of the Engineering Team and staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of Engineering, as required for hotel standards. Specifically, a Engineer will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise
- Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard
- Assist in the implementation of energy conservation program
- Recommend maintenance system improvements and energy savings
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date
What are we looking for?
Engineers/Technicians serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- A certificate in a specialized field such as Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration, Carpentry, or Plumbing, required
- Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
- Experience in the Maintenance Department of a large hotel, hospital, ship, and/or restaurant complex or similar
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Engineer - Technician
Requisition ID: HOT02X5P