Comcast Analyst 3, Business Suppt & Analytics in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics and resources. Maps metrics against the Company's operational plans and tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Creates and facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives and drive operational efficiencies. Develops and maintains standard reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Quantitatively evaluates and recommends action plans, based on all operational reporting and analysis, in order to enhance the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies. May provide financial reporting, revenue analysis support, discount monitoring, promotional modeling, and subscriber reporting issue resolution to various departments within the company. May act as a subject matter expert for all HRIS related inquiries and projects. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience or knowledge in subject matter.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Supports efforts to maintain accurate master data. Extracts data and provides analysis of master and transactional data.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- May create and maintain compliance reports that identify discrepancies within the Company's billing systems.
- May conduct regular HRIS maintenance and audits to ensure the quality of data integrity.
- May ensure that all employee records in the HRIS databases are accurately updated in a timely fashion.
- Provides user feedback to management and helps influence future systems enhancements.
- May provide guidance and direction on complex HRIS transactions.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members. Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- May prepare reports to be used by other departments to correct billing issues.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer