Comcast Asst 1, Prodt Sales Suppt & Analysis in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing administrative support for Product Sales Support and Analysis. Prepares standardized sales forecast spreadsheets by gathering and entering data into established format and verifying for accuracy. Provides reports to internal personnel as required.
- Assists Product Sales Support team in the completion and generation of special projects such as budgets, strategic plans, or other items assigned.
- Provides general information to internal personnel as requested for reports, presentations, or other uses.
- Retrieves computerized sales, costs, or projection data for use by internal personnel in regular and special reports, presentations, or other formats. Provides technical assistance interpreting data retrieved when necessary.
- Coordinates data collection from internal and external personnel, enters into standard and customized report formats, and generates reports as requested.
- Maintains current information on the Company's products, services, equipment, and marketing promotions.
- Conducts clerical research which requires an understanding of departmental programs, policies, and procedures.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer