Comcast CommOps 3, Fulfillment (Escalation) in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for operating in accordance with Comcast Enhanced Customer
Delivery (ECD) guidelines, procedures and workflows to support internal
escalation from the Customer Care Organization. Facilitates and acts as
key point of contact between call center personnel and various internal
fix agents in the resolution of escalated customer issues. Owns end-to-
end response to escalated problems including ticket processing,
documentation and customer contact.
- Handles and resolves escalated customer issues in a timely manner.
Provides ongoing feedback relative to the existing M&Ps, inclusive of
recommendations for process improvement.
- Processes escalated tickets from frontline and leaders in the Care
organization and acts as liaison to downstream fix agents.
- Responsible for updating, resolving, and closing customer reported
tickets received via the escalation ticketing system that require Field,
Plant or XOC response and/or resolution.
- Assesses, assigns or resolves pending work orders to facilitate
expedited customer resolution based on guidelines.
- Addresses work tickets based on priority and resolves or advances the
issue within stated guidelines.
- Uses trouble ticketing system to accurately document customer issues,
customer interactions, fix agent results and resolution. Records
resolutions utilizing appropriate codes within the system.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting steps inclusive of utilizing tools
such as Grand Slam, TTS LOQs, etc in an attempt to resolve customer
issues without a truck roll or other fix agent assignment. Resolves
customer issues through troubleshooting procedures and documents and
closes out billing system order and escalation ticket.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years of experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer