Comcast TECH 2, TECHNICAL SUPPORT in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for working closely with customers to understand root cause
for complex provisioning and repair-related tickets. Communicates and/or
implements process requirements to reduce overall trouble rates with
support from Tech 3's, as required. Uses multiple software systems,
investigative, triage, troubleshooting knowledge, and applications to
ensure customer service orders and repair tickets are completed
accurately and on-time. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is
accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Applies corrective action processes and interfaces with customers to
accurately resolve order issue(s), ensuring the customers' service
commitments are met.
- Isolates and resolves problems by correlating information from network
equipment and executing appropriate fix via corrective tools, etc.
- Notifies appropriate individuals, organizations, and outside Third
Party Industry carriers of network outages, degradation of service, and
restoration events by opening system trouble tickets and escalating, as
necessary, with internal and external fix agencies.
- Works across multiple applications to perform error resolution in
order to fulfill service orders that meet original time frame
commitments made to customers.
- Records and/or maintains information notes within the necessary
systems where manual intervention is required to resolve the order
- Provides operational support to external vendors or local market Field
Technicians, Operations Support personnel, and other technical and
business support groups as received via inbound call center type phone
calls or email notifications.
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure their issue(s) are
resolved and a superior customer interaction is provided.
- Manages customer outage bridge while facilitating communication in and
out of Company.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer