DynCorp International LLC. English Language Instructor in OCONUS, Saudi Arabia
The English Language Instructor will be responsible for teaching the English language to Saudi personnel and other personnel as required.
- Responsible for teaching specialized courses such as reading and writing in the English language, technical terminologies, and technical strengthening classes.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining all applicable forms, records, and reports.
- Use and maintain all provided English laboratory equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness and general maintenance of associated work areas to include computer labs, classrooms, or any other areas used in the instructional process.
- Responsible for ordering all instructional materials and student materials.
- Ensure adequate amounts of needed supplies are on hand to conduct instruction in order to avoid delays in training.
The Lead Instructor shall assist in organizing the efforts of the department, helping other instructors when needed, follow-up, and ensure accomplishment on all related issues for the English Department, and perform other duties as assigned. Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of different philosophical systems and religions.
- This includes their basic principles, values, ethics, ways of thinking, customs, practices, and their impact on human culture.
The ability to speak clearly Experience & Education
Masters or Bachelors degree in English is required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience teaching English as a foreign or a second language.
- Experience in curriculum development and revision is desired.
Certification in Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), Teach English as a Second Language (TESL), and Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Work should be conducted in an office/classroom setting. Travel
Job: *Aviation / Support
Title: English Language Instructor
Location: SAUDI ARABIA-OCONUS
Requisition ID: 1703521