HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN - Registered Nurse - MICU / ICU West in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
*Education: Graduation from an approved school of nursing.
*Licensure: Possession of a valid temporary license or permanent license issued by the Oklahoma State Board of Nurse Registration and Nursing Education as a Registered Nurse prior to entrance on duty. Permanent license must be obtained within 3 months of appointment.
*Preference will be given to applicants with one (1) year of acute care RN experience.*
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations):
* Requires frequent bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and sufficient manual dexterity to operate therapeutic equipment.
* Must be able to stand and/or to walk for long periods at a time. * May be required to perform repetitive tasks and motions. * Requires sufficient visual acuity to read charts and equipment displays.
* Requires ability to hear alarms, telephones and normal speaking voice. * Good mental and physical health to work for long periods of time in a highly stressful atmosphere is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of professional nursing theory, practices, techniques and procedures.
* Ability to organize, plan, coordinate and evaluate nursing services and apply nursing techniques. * Ability to maintain good working relationships with other employees.
* Good verbal and written communication skills. * Ability to respond effectively to cultural and language needs of patients and visitors. * Some computer skills.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN - Registered Nurse - MICU / ICU West
Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-OU Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00322-27096