Brinks Cash Logistics Processor PT - nights in Orlando, Florida
Cash Logistics Processor PT - nights
Requisition #:17590Location:Orlando FL - B0001
Functional Area:BankingEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Cash Processing Services involves the critical functions of deposit verification and order preparation for banks, ATMs and commercial customers. This requires following specifically outlined procedures and utilizing specialized counting equipment. The Teller/Cashier/Clerk position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, and heavy responsibility then we want to hear from you.
• Process, verify, reconcile and balance inbound and outbound currency transactions
• Complete data entry for all currency transactions
• Prepare outbound currency orders and replenishments
• Count, verify and report currency inventory daily
• Meet deadlines and ensure maximum product quality
• Report any issues affecting production or accuracy
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit OR ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card OR ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
• Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 pounds, sit, push, pull, wrist/hand/finger dexterity, and perform all other essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations
• 10-Key by touch
• General ledger or basic bookkeeping skills
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• Excellent customer service
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Professional demeanor
• 401(K) with company match
• Profit Sharing
Are you ready to calculate your next career move?
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Teller/Cashier/Clerk.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top