HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - Observation Unit - NO HOLIDAYS - NO WEEKENDS in Overland Park, Kansas
_We are opening a new unit! OurObservation Unitwill offer 8 hour shifts and no Sundays. Come be a part of our GROWING TEAM and APPLY TODAY!!!_
_Shifts will run:_
_3pm to 11pm (Monday thru Friday)_ _11pm to 7am (Monday thru Friday)_
Menorah Medical Center, a full-service, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area.
Menorah Medical Center offers emergency care 24 hours a day, seven days a week for people of all ages. We have board–certified ER doctors, critical care nurses and support staff who are available around the clock.
Whether you are experiencing a minor emergency or a life-threatening situation, we can provide the emergency care you need.
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse provides care for the adolescent patient 12-16 years of age, adult patients between 17 to 60 years; and geriatric patients 60 years and older.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Kansas of Nursing.
- BLS required at hire
- Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred.
- Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred.
Title: Registered Nurse - Observation Unit - NO HOLIDAYS - NO WEEKENDS
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-47815