HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Labor & Delivery PRN/Per Diem in Oviedo, Florida
/Oviedo Medical Center/, a 64-Bed acute care hospital with a 22-bed emergency department, will bring a full range of healthcare services to Seminole County and surrounding communities. The hospital’s modern design and up-to-date technology will provide a world-class facility to support local physicians and delivering excellent patient care.
The/RN Labor & Delivery/is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Women’s Services(6 LDRP’s). Our number one goal is patient safety and satisfaction! You are expected to smile!
Desired skills:A minimum or 1-2 years LDRP experience. Nursery/NICU experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Current FL State RN License
- CurrentBLS(Basic Life Support) andACLS(Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required
- CurrentNRPCertification required
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills, Knowledge of State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.
Title: RN Labor & Delivery PRN/Per Diem
Location: Florida-Oviedo-Oviedo Medical Center
Requisition ID: 26750-932